Holmes County Seeking Staff
Thursday, May 16, 2019
Posted by: Kelly Riley
Holmes County Consolidated School District is accepting applications for the following positions. Minimum requirements include a bachelor's degree and a valid Mississippi teaching license.
- High school English
- High school Biology
- High school Chemistry
- Special Education teachers K-12
- English, Math, Science, Social Studies teachers 6-8
- Elementary school teacher K-5
- Music and Art teachers K-8
- Physical Education teachers K-8
- Librarian K-8: Minimum requirements include a bachelor's degree and a valid Mississippi teaching license (Endorsement 440).
Interested applicants should email their current resume to Deborah Antoine, Chief of Staff, at (email@example.com) Interested applicants should also complete an online application.